Theme: Distributed Maritime Operations: Who you gonna call? The Carrier Air Wing” featuring Keynote Speaker: VADM Jeffrey Hughes, Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Warfighting Development, N7, Office of the Chief of Naval Operations.
*RADM John Meier, Commander, Naval Air Force Atlantic
*RADM Shane Gahagan, PEO, Tactical Aircraft Programs, PEO(T)
*RADM Carl P. Chebi, Deputy PEO, F-35 Lightning II Joint Program Office, Deputy PEO (F-35)
*RDML Eric Ruttenberg, Chief Engineer, Naval Information Warfare Systems Command
Direct registration link: https://paxpartnership.
The Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Warfighting Development (DCNO N7) is charged with advancing Navy Warfighting advantage in order to deter, dissuade and deny, or defeat adversaries. N7’s mission and functions follow three broad, interrelated lines of effort: warfighter development, warfare development, and warfighting corps development.
- Establishes and maintains the Navy’s strategy and communicates it with a single voice to internal and external audiences;
- Ensures that strategy guides navy-wide processes including CNO guidance to the POM, concept development, and the development of material and non -material solutions to our key operational problems;
- Aligns the Naval education enterprise with strategy, improves how the navy utilizes its flagship educational institutions, and selectively tailors employment of its most academically successful personnel;
- Advances warfighting development more quickly and effectively through wargames, exercises, experiments, tests, and studies;
- Empowers individuals to provide their insights and discoveries to drive necessary change; and
- Ensures a supply of warrior-scholars, leaders who are both superb warfighters and exceptional thinkers, to advance future warfighting development for the navy.
Association of Naval Aviation (ANA)
– Patuxent River Squadron CO
– National Board of Directors
The Association of Naval Aviation’s mission: “…to educate and encourage an interest among the general public as to the importance of Naval Aviation in the defense of the United States and its allies….”